- 1 (12-ounce) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 6 ounces thinly sliced maple glazed ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Pasta sauce or mustard (optional)
- calories 381
- caloriesfromfat 29 %
- fat 12 g
- satfat 6 g
- monofat 3.3 g
- polyfat 0.2 g
- protein 27 g
- carbohydrate 39 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 43 mg
- iron 2.3 mg
- sodium 1382 mg
- calcium 324 mg
How to Make It
Roll out dough to a 12-inch square. Sprinkle with basil to 1/2 inch from edges. Top with ham slices, and sprinkle with cheese to 1/2 inch from edges.
Roll up dough, beginning at 1 end; place, seam side down, on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Cut into 1 1/2-inch slices. Serve rollups with pasta sauce or mustard, if desired.