Hot German Potato Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) small red potatoes, cut into slices
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) beef stock
- 1/3 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil or bacon fat
- 4 slice(s) cooked bacon crumbled
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Mix potatoes and onions in crock pot, mix remaining ingredients except bacon. Pour into crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low setting 6 hours until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in bacon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psschmidt2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note