Hot Fudge Sundae Shake
Photo: William Dickey; Styling: Rose Nguyen
More From Southern Living
- 1 pint vanilla bean ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 tablespoons hot fudge topping, warmed
- 8 tablespoons caramel topping, warmed
- 1 (8.5-oz.) can refrigerated instant whipped cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled brownies, divided
- 4 maraschino cherries (with stems)
- 1. Process ice cream and milk in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- 2. Divide half of ice-cream mixture evenly among 4 (8-oz.) glasses. Top each with 1 Tbsp. fudge topping and 1 Tbsp. caramel topping. Repeat layers with remaining ice-cream mixture and fudge and caramel toppings.
- 3. Top each with instant whipped cream; sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. crumbled brownies, and top with a cherry. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Häagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and Smucker's Hot Fudge and Caramel Flavored Toppings.
Microwave caramel and fudge toppings according to package directions. Pick up your favorite brownies from the bakery.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages