- 1 pint vanilla bean ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 tablespoons hot fudge topping, warmed
- 8 tablespoons caramel topping, warmed
- 1 (8.5-oz.) can refrigerated instant whipped cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled brownies, divided
- 4 maraschino cherries (with stems)
How to Make It
Process ice cream and milk in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
Divide half of ice-cream mixture evenly among 4 (8-oz.) glasses. Top each with 1 Tbsp. fudge topping and 1 Tbsp. caramel topping. Repeat layers with remaining ice-cream mixture and fudge and caramel toppings.
Top each with instant whipped cream; sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. crumbled brownies, and top with a cherry. Serve immediately.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Häagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and Smucker's Hot Fudge and Caramel Flavored Toppings.
Microwave caramel and fudge toppings according to package directions. Pick up your favorite brownies from the bakery.