Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) cocoa
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) water at room temperature
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Mix together dry ingredients in a 2 cup glass measuring cup.
- Stir in water.
- Cook in Radarange Oven (microwave) on full power for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Stir halfway through cooking time.
- Blend in butter.
- cook in Radarange Oven (microwave) on full power for 30 seconds, oruntil butter is melted. Stir halfway through cooking time.
- Blend in vanilla. Stir thoroughly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LWhGoodCooker52 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note