Hot Fudge Sauce
- 3 (1-ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar, sifted
- Melt chocolate and butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally; add milk alternately with sugar, stirring well after each addition. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until thickened. Serve over ice cream. Store in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments