Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) chocolate, graham crcker crust
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1 package(s) 8oz cream cheese
- 1 tub(s) 12oz cool whip
- 1 jar(s) 11.5oz hot fudge topping
- 2 tablespoon(s) peanut butter
- For the topping:
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- • In large bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, and sugar until creamy. Fold in 3 cups Cool Whip. Spoon mixture into crust and smooth to edges.
- • Remove 2 tablespoons hot fudge from jar and reserve in zip-loc plastic baggie for later. Heat remaining hot fudge according to package directions. Spread on top of peanut butter layer. Refrigerate pie until serving time.
- • At serving time, carefully spread remaining Cool Whip on top of pie.
- • Knead hot fudge in baggie with hands; cut tiny hole in corner of baggie and pipe over pie. Repeat with 2 tablespoons peanut butter and pipe on pie in opposite direction.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries