Hot Fudge Cake
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix without pudding
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chopped pecans
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Pour into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Stir together sugar and next 3 ingredients; pour over batter (it will sink to bottom of pan). Do not stir.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve with vanilla ice cream and chopped pecans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This