Hot Fudge Cake
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix without pudding
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chopped pecans
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Pour into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Stir together sugar and next 3 ingredients; pour over batter (it will sink to bottom of pan). Do not stir.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve with vanilla ice cream and chopped pecans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note