Hot Fudge Brownie Sundaes
What could be more delicious than the warm, soothing, melt-in-your mouth sweetness of a brownie with the cool, creamy combination of vanilla ice cream drenched with chocolate syrup? We couldn't think of a competitor. Sink your teeth into this classic, homestyle dessert.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 1-oz. sqs. semi-sweet baking chocolate,chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream, softened
- Garnish: chocolate sauce, warmed
- Combine butter and chocolate in a microwave safe stirring every minute. Stir; cool 10 minutes. Mix together egg, brown sugar, vanilla and salt in a small bowl. Stir into chocolate mixture. Add flour; mix well. Spread batter in an 8"x8" baking pan lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with nonstick vegetable spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cover; chill until firm. Cut brownies into8 squares. Spread 4 brownies with ice cream; top with remaining brownies. Wrap in plastic wrap; freeze overnight. To serve, drizzle with warm chocolate sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note