Hot Fruit Compote
- 1 can (15oz.) pear halves
- 1 can (15oz.) pinapple chunks
- 1 can (16oz.) sliced peaches
- 1 jar (16oz.) spiced apple rings
- 1 can (16oz.) apricot halves
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup sherry (NOT cooking sherry)
- 12 red marischino cherries
- Drain all the 5 fruit ingred. and arrange in a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Melt butter in top of double boiler, add flour, sugar and sherry.
- Whisk together well and cook for 15 min or until mix. is slightly thickened.
- Pour sauce over fruit, arrange cherries on top.
- Bake @ 350 for 20 min, uncovered.
- Serve warm
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dianedavid and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note