Hot Feta and Artichoke Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) 14oz Artichoke Hearts drained & chopped
- 8 ounce(s) Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 jar(s) 2oz diced pimentos drained
- Mix all ingredients
- spoon into 9 inch pie plate
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes
- Make ahead: Prepare as directed except for baking. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Bake uncovered at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned
This recipe is a personal recipe added by luckycmama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note