This is a great chili recipe.. It's easy to make, and has a wonderful flavor..
Hot Dog Chili
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup ketchup
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook ground beef in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well. Wipe Dutch oven clean with a paper towel.
- Sauté onion in hot oil in Dutch oven 5 minutes. Add salt, chili powder, and beef, and cook 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in 2 1/4 cups water and next 5 ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 45 minutes or until most of the liquid evaporates.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This