HOT DOG BEAN SOUP
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 hot dogs halved lenghwise,then cut into 1/4" pcs.
- 1 teaspoon(s) oil
- 1 can(s) kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can(s) cond. bean and bacon soup undiluted
- 1 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced onion (or chopped real onion)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- in skillet cook hot dogs in oil til browned. meanwhile in saucepan, combine remaining ingredients and cook over med. heat till hot or until onions are cooked if using real onions. add hot dogs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
HOT DOG BEAN SOUP Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews