Hot Curried Fruit Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 20 ounce(s) pineapple chunks undraied
- 15 ounce(s) sliced peaches drained
- 15 ounce(s) apricot halves drained
- 15 ounce(s) pear slices drained
- 2 granny smith apples coarsley chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) maraschino cherries drained
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon(s) curry
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Combine pineapple and next 5 ingredients in a lightly greased 11x7 baking dish.
- Whisk together reserved pineapple juice, lemon juice, and next 4 ingredients until smooth. Pour juice mixture over fruit and dot with butter.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 55 minutes until bubbly and juices are slightly thickened.
- I usually put this together the night before.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot Curried Fruit Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch