Hot Cranberry-Ginger Punch
- 1 quart cranberry juice
- 2 ounces fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup sugar, plus 1/4 cup, if desired
- Combine cranberry juice and ginger in a 2- to 3-quart pan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and cook to infuse flavor, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in lime juice and 1/3 cup sugar; stir until sugar has dissolved. Taste and add up to 1/4 cup more sugar if desired.
- Pour through a fine strainer into a thermos or heatproof pitcher (discard solids). Serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This