This crab and shrimp dip is super easy to make which is great when you don't have a lot of prep time before a party. What makes is better is the fabulous taste! Everyone will enjoy it. I make one without almonds for my friends that are allergic to nuts. I use Wisconsin Aged Cheddar for a richer flavor.
Hot Crab and Shrimp Dip
Photo: Howard L. Puckett
Yield: Makes 3 cups
More From Coastal Living
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked shrimp (about 1/4 pound)
- 1/3 cup shredded smoked cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir in crab, shrimp, and cheese. Spoon mixture into a 3-cup baking dish. Bake at 375° for 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with almonds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers