HOT CRAB DIP
Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 pound(s) fresh crabmeat drained
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- crackers or toasted French bread rounds
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Combine first 7 ingredients, stirring until blended.
- 3. Fold in crabmeat.
- 4. Spoon mixture into an 11x7 baking dish.
- 5. Sprinkle evenly with cheddar cheese.
- 6. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
- 7. Serve immediately with crackers or toasted French bread rounds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
HOT CRAB DIP Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads