This was bland to me.
Hot Crab Dip
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat, drained and picked
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- Crackers or toasted French bread rounds
- Combine first 7 ingredients, stirring until blended. Fold in crabmeat.
- Spoon mixture into an 11- x 7-inch baking dish; sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until bubbly. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately with crackers or toasted French bread rounds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers