- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat, drained and picked
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- Crackers or toasted French bread rounds
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients, stirring until blended. Fold in crabmeat.
Spoon mixture into an 11- x 7-inch baking dish; sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese.
Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until bubbly. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately with crackers or toasted French bread rounds.