Hot Crab Bites
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) flaky refrigerator rolls separated
- 1 can(s) crab meat drained
- 2 tablespoon(s) green onions minced
- 1 cup(s) swiss cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 can(s) water chestnuts drained & chopped
- Separate each roll into 3 or 4 sections. Mix all the rest of the ingredients together and spread onto sections. Bake in 400 degrees oven for 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lknerl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot Crab Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers