Hot Crab and Shrimp Dip
- 1/2 cup(s) Mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) Whole-grain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 pound(s) Lump crabmeat
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped cooked shrimp (about 1/4 lb)
- 1/3 cup(s) Shredded smoked cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) Sliced almonds, toasted
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir in crab, shrimp, and cheese. Spoon mixture into a 3-cup baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with almonds. Makes 3 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot Crab and Shrimp Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads