Hot Crab and Artichoke Dip
Enjoy this savory dip, a mixture of delicious crab and artichokes in a creamy base, with crostini, pita chips, crackers or crudités. Note: The dip can be assembled up to 1 day ahead and refrigerated until ready to bake. If doing this, let sit at room temperature 15 minutes before putting in the oven, and increase baking time by about 5 minutes. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/3100.
- 1 8-ounce tub(s) lump crabmeat
- 1 14-ounce can(s) artichoke hearts in water, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) diced red bell pepper
- 1 8-ounce package(s) NeufchÃ¢tel cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) light mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh chives, divided
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, break up crabmeat into slightly smaller pieces, feeling through mixture to make sure no shell pieces remain. Stir in artichokes and bell pepper and set aside.
- Place Neufchâtel, mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons chives, lemon juice, Worcestershire and salt in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until just combined. Transfer to bowl with crab mixture and gently stir to combine. Spread into a 1-quart shallow baking dish. Bake until mixture is bubbling, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon chives and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note