My families favorite!
Hot Corned Beef-Potato Hash
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 cups)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 218
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fat: 5.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 5.9g
- Carbohydrate: 28.7g
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Iron: 2.6mg
- Sodium: 913mg
- Calcium: 68mg
- 8 ounces thinly sliced lean deli corned beef
- 1 pound small red potatoes (about 8 potatoes), thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced leek (about 1 medium)
- 1 (10-ounce) bag angel hair slaw
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cut corned beef slices crosswise into thin strips; set aside.
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook 5 minutes. Add leek; cook an additional 2 minutes. Drain well. Combine potato mixture and slaw in a bowl; toss well. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add corned beef; sauté 2 minutes. Add vinegar and next 5 ingredients (vinegar through pepper); cook 1 minute, stirring frequently. Pour vinaigrette over potato mixture; toss until well-blended and wilted. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note