Hot Corn Dip
The key ingredients are corn, cheese and chipotle peppers. You can adjust the heat level by adding or subtracting the amount of chipotle peppers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar
- 1 cup(s) shredded Monterrey Jack
- 2 tablespoon(s) chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, diced small
- 1 can(s) (4oz) diced green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup(s) mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 can(s) 11 oz. corn
- 1 whole(s) small tomato
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) green onions, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cheeses, chiptole and green peppers, mayo, garlic powder and corn together. Pour into an oven safe dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly
- Top with diced tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dweaver and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot Corn Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers