Hot Corn Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) Shredded monterey jack
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce dice samll
- 1 can(s) diced green chilies don't drain
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 can(s) corn drained
- 1 small tomatoe diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) green onions sliced thin
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all except last 3 ingredients. Bake 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Top with tomatoes, green onions & cilantro, serve with tortilla chips or peppers wedges.
- Can be put in baby crock too!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lknerl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note