Hot Corn Dip
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) Shredded monterey jack
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce dice samll
- 1 can(s) diced green chilies don't drain
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 can(s) corn drained
- 1 small tomatoe diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) green onions sliced thin
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all except last 3 ingredients. Bake 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Top with tomatoes, green onions & cilantro, serve with tortilla chips or peppers wedges.
- Can be put in baby crock too!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lknerl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes