Hot Cocoa Mix Ornaments
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) instant hot chocolate mix
- 1 clear plastic ornament
- colored candy sprinkels
- chocolate chips
- jet puffed marshmallow bits
- candy cane or chocolate spoon
- gift tag
- Clear plastic ornaments are flat on two sides and can be found in the craft section of Wal-Mart.
- Jet Puffed marshmallow bits are usually found near the hot chocolate mixes.
- Start with a clean ornament and take the top off. Fill each ingredient into the ornament using a funnel. Start with the hot cocoa mix, then sprinkles, then chocolates and then the mallow bits. Put top back on. You will need to deliver these standing upright or wrap the top with plastic wrap to keep contents inside. It’s ready to go. Just gift it alone or with the other items recommended! Easy and fun!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot Cocoa Mix Ornaments Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Nonalcoholic
More Recipes for Main Dishes