Hot Citrus-Honey Mustard Marinade
Serve grilled chicken made with this marinade with picnic-style side dishes, baked potatoes and grilled vegetables, or your best lettuce or spinach salad.
More From Southern Living
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients. Cover and chill up to 4 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note