Hot Chocolate With Almond Liqueur
Serve hot chocolate with sugar cubes, chocolate chunks, candy-coated chocolate pieces, and biscotti.
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 4 cups milk
- 1/3 cup almond liqueur
- Garnishes: whipped cream, ground cinnamon, cream-filled cookies
- 1. Stir together boiling water and chocolate syrup in a medium saucepan; add milk, stirring until blended. Cook over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat, and stir in liqueur. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Amaretto for almond liqueur.
- Hot Chocolate With Hazelnut Liqueur: Substitute hazelnut liqueur for almond liqueur. Proceed with recipe as directed.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Frangelico for hazelnut liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note