Hot Chocolate Mix - Makes 2 gallons of Mix
Community Recipe from
- 1 (64 oz.) box(es) Instant Milk
- 1 (22 oz.) container(s) Cremora
- 2 pound(s) powdered sugar
- 1 (40 oz.) container(s) Nestle Quick Chocolate Mix
- Put all ingredients in paper bag and mix. Empty into gallon containers or two jumbo baggies.
- To make a regular size mug of hot chocolate mix 2 tablespoons of mix with hot water.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot Chocolate Mix - Makes 2 gallons of Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages