Hot Chocolate Mix
More From Southern Living
- 1 (9.6-ounce) package nonfat dry milk
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- Stir together nonfat dry milk, miniature marshmallows, powdered sugar, and unsweetened cocoa in a large bowl. Store chocolate mixture in an airtight container at room temperature.
- [B "Hot Chocolate:"] Stir 1/2 cup Hot Chocolate Mix into 1 cup hot milk. Serve Hot Chocolate immediately. Makes 1 serving. Prep: 5 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This