Hot chocolate fudge cakes
Community Recipe from
- 3.4 ounce(s) Flour (about 3/4 c)
- 2/3 cup(s) Unsweetened cocoa
- 5 teaspoon(s) Instant espresso powder
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 cup(s) Unsalated butter, softened
- 2/3 cup(s) Sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) Packed brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) egg substitute
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) Vanilla extract
- 1 (2.6 oz) bar(s) Dark (71% cocoa) chocolate Finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) powdered sugar
- 1. Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cup; level with knife. Sift together flour, cocoa, espresso powder, baking powder, and salt.
- 2. Place butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed 1 minute. Add granulated sugar and brown sugar, beating until well blended (about 5 minutes). Add egg substitute and vanilla, beating until well blended. Fold flour mixture into sugar mixture; fold into chocolate. Divide batter evenly among 10 (4 oz) ramekins; arrange on jelly roll pan. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or up to 2 days.
- 3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 4. Let ramekins stand at room temperature 10 minutes. Uncover and bake at 350 for 21 minutes or until cakes are puffy and slightly crusty on top. Sprinkle evenly with powdered sugar; serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dmradcliffe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot chocolate fudge cakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes