- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (about 6 oz.)
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup cheddar cheese in medium bowl. Spoon into 2-quart casserole, then top with remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
Bake 35 minutes or until heated through. Serve, if desired, with toasted french baguette rounds, sliced garlic bread, corn or tortilla chips or vegetable dippers.
Spanakopita Dip: Use feta cheese instead of cheddar. Spoon into mini phyllo cups and bake 8 minutes or until filling puffs.