Hot Buttery Brie Melts
If you don't have a panini press, place sandwiches in a hot skillet over medium heat. Press sandwiches with a cast-iron skillet or other heavy weight, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8-oz.) Brie round or wedge
- 1 (12-oz.) French baguette
- 1/2 cup jalapeño jelly
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1. Trim and discard rind from Brie. Cut Brie into 1/4-inch-thick slices, and set aside.
- 2. Cut baguette into 4 equal pieces; halve pieces lengthwise.
- 3. Heat jelly in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 2 minutes. Stir in cilantro. Spread mixture evenly on cut sides of each bread slice. Layer 4 bread slices, jelly sides up, evenly with Brie; top with remaining bread slices, jelly sides down.
- 4. Cook sandwiches, in batches, in a preheated panini press 3 minutes or until grill marks appear and cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes