Hot Buttered Bourbon
This is almost as good without the bourbon as it is with it.
Yield: 20 servings
- 1 pound butter, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) package light brown sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 liter bourbon
- 4 quarts hot brewed coffee
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Garnishes: cinnamon sticks, ground cinnamon
- Beat first 5 ingredients in a large bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Stir in ice cream; freeze in an airtight container until firm.
- Combine ice-cream mixture, bourbon, and coffee in a large bowl, stirring well. Or for 1 serving, combine 3 tablespoons ice-cream mixture, 3 tablespoons bourbon, and 3/4 cup coffee in a large mug, stirring well. Serve with sweetened whipped cream; garnish, if desired.
- Note: Ice-cream mixture may be frozen up to 1 month.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages