Hot Butter Rum
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) butter softened
- 1 pound(s) brown sugar
- 1 pound(s) confection sugar
- 1 quart(s) vanilla ice cream softened
- 2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Blend thoroughly. (I use my mixer.) Store in jars and freeze.
- Prepare drink: Put one heaping tablespoon or more in mug. Add 1 jigger rum and fill remaining with boiling/hot water. Stir
- Opt. top w/whipped cream and serve w/cinnamon stick.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SusanNix and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot Butter Rum Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic
More Recipes for Main Dishes