Hot Butter Rum
Try on a cold night
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) butter softened
- 1 pound(s) brown sugar
- 1 pound(s) confection sugar
- 1 quart(s) vanilla ice cream softened
- 2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Blend thoroughly. (I use my mixer.) Store in jars and freeze.
- Prepare drink: Put one heaping tablespoon or more in mug. Add 1 jigger rum and fill remaining with boiling/hot water. Stir
- Opt. top w/whipped cream and serve w/cinnamon stick.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SusanNix and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot Butter Rum Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic