Hot Buffalo Dip
For a lighter option, use crisp veggies for this slow-cooker Hot Buffalo Dip.
Yield: Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 3 to 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup hot wing sauce
- 2 8-oz. pkgs. cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- corn chips, celery stalks
- In a slow cooker, mix together all ingredients except corn chips and celery stalks. Cover and cook on low setting for 3 to 4 hours. Serve with corn chips and celery stalks for dipping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Dips/Spreads