Hot Brown Pasta Casseroles
- 8 ounces uncooked penne
- 6 ounces sliced ham, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 6 ounces sliced smoked turkey, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 bacon slices, cooked
- 1/4 cup refrigerated shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, and drain. Combine pasta, ham, and turkey in a bowl.
- Combine soup, milk, and pepper; stir into pasta mixture. Spoon into 4 lightly greased individual baking dishes; top with tomato slices.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Top with bacon slices; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and bake 5 more minutes or until casseroles are thoroughly heated. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes