Hot Brown Fondue
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 2 cups chopped white American cheese (8 oz.)
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (4-oz.) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 pound deli-roasted turkey, minced
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, coarsely chopped
- Toast points
- 1. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat; whisk in flour until smooth. Cook, whisking constantly, 1 minute. Gradually whisk in milk; bring to a boil, whisking constantly.
- 2. Reduce heat to low; whisk in paprika and salt. Gradually add cheeses, whisking until smooth after each addition. Remove from heat; whisk in pimiento and next 3 ingredients. Transfer to a fondue pot or slow cooker on WARM. Serve with toast points.
- Note: To make ahead, refrigerate fondue in an airtight container up to 3 days. Reheat in a saucepan, slow cooker, or fondue pot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This