Hot Boiled Cabbage
Try making this Hot Boiled Cabbage recipe with only a few fresh ingredients for a memorable side dish.
More From Southern Living
- 1 large cabbage (about 2 1/2 lb.), cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 green tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup hot pickled banana peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Bring all ingredients to a boil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 25 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note