Hot Blue Crab Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) fresh backfin crabmeat
- 1/2 pint(s) sour cream
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 2 8-ounce package(s) cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) horseradish
- 1. Hand mix all ingredients together setting aside ¼ cup of the grated cheddar cheese.
- 2. Place crab dip mixture in a small baking dish and top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- 3. Bake at 350 degrees until crusty and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- 4. Serve hot with crackers or chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note