Hot Baked Stuffed Clams
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) chopped clams (6.5 oz.)
- 1/4 cup(s) bread crumbs, Italian seasoned
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion minced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- parmesan cheese
- bread crumbs, seasoned
- In non-stick frying pan, saute garlic and onion in olive oil for about 2 minutes or until golden. Remove from heat and add bread crumbs, salt, clams, and clam broth. Spoon into shells or custard cups ( I use the 6 oz. pyrex custard cups); sprinkle lightly with bread crumbs and parmesan cheese ( I use Kraft grated parmesan). Place on baking sheet in 375 oven for 25-30 minutes or until crusty on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ellynint and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot Baked Stuffed Clams Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers