Hot Baked Fruit
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8-10 cup(s) fresh fruit (apple, pear, banana) peeled, cut in chunks
- 1-16oz can(s) pineapple chunks
- 1-16oz can(s) pitted cherries
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 pinch(s) ground cloves
- 1 pinch(s) ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the fresh fruit in a 9x13 baking dish. Add the canned fruit with the juice. Combine the honey and spices and pour over the fruit. Bake for 25 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note