Hot Baked Fruit
Community Recipe from
- 8-10 cup(s) fresh fruit (apple, pear, banana) peeled, cut in chunks
- 1-16oz can(s) pineapple chunks
- 1-16oz can(s) pitted cherries
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 pinch(s) ground cloves
- 1 pinch(s) ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the fresh fruit in a 9x13 baking dish. Add the canned fruit with the juice. Combine the honey and spices and pour over the fruit. Bake for 25 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes