Hot Artichoke Dip
Community Recipe from
- 13 ounce(s) can of artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 cup(s) cheddar, grated
- Mash artichoke hearts up with potato masher; mix with other ingredients with exception of paprika.
- Put in serving dish and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve hot with Triscuits.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers