Hot Artichoke Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 jar(s) Marinated Artichoke Hearts (6 oz) chopped
- 1/4 package(s) Frozen Chopped Spinach thawed & drained
- 1 clove(s) Garlic pressed
- 1/2 cup(s) Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup(s) Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup(s) Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Drain & coarsely chop artichoke hearts.
- 3. Mix artichokes w/remaining ingredients.
- 4. Spoon into shallow baking dish.
- 5. Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CarrieMcKenzie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers