I wasn't crazy about this dip. It was kind of bland. I have gotten much better recipes on this site.
Hot Artichoke-Cheese Dip
This artichoke cheese dip is just the thing when you hanker for a creamy, cheesy snack. And because you are likely to have the ingredients on hand in the fridge and freezer, it's also great for impromptu entertaining.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 126
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fat: 3.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 5.1g
- Carbohydrate: 20.8g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 334mg
- Calcium: 59mg
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 green onion, cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup (1 1/2 ounces) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 12 ounces frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and drained
- Cooking spray
- 24 (1/2-ounce) slices baguette, toasted
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Place garlic and onion in a food processor; process until finely chopped. Add 1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano and next 4 ingredients (through pepper); process until almost smooth. Add artichoke hearts; pulse until artichoke hearts are coarsely chopped. Spoon mixture into a 3-cup gratin dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with remaining Parmigiano-Reggiano. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated and bubbly. Serve hot with baguette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note