Hot Artichoke and Crab Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 clove(s) garlic, pressed
- 1 can(s) (14 oz.) artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
- 8 oz. crab meat
- 3/4 cup(s) (3 oz.) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) thinly sliced green onions with tops
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped red bell pepper
- pinch(es) additional chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise in a medium sized mixing bowl. Stir in garlic. Add artichokes, crab meat, Parmesan, green onion, lemom zest and black pepper to mixture. Mix well. Spoon mixture into an oven-safe baking dish. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown around edges. Sprinkle with red bell pepper and additional green onion.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Tammyrf and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot Artichoke and Crab Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers