- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon whole allspice
- 2 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen apple juice concentrate
- 10 English Breakfast tea bags
- Garnish: thin Granny Smith apple slices
How to Make It
Place first 5 ingredients and 8 cups water in a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil, stirring until juice melts; remove from heat. Add tea bags. Cover; steep 5 minutes. Remove tea bags.
Pour tea through a strainer, discarding solids. Garnish, if desired.
2012 Christmas with Southern Living