Hot Apple Cider
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) Apple Cider
- 1/4 cup(s) Real Maple Syrup
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 6 Whole Cloves
- 6 Whole Allspice Berries
- 1 Orange Peel Cut into strips
- 1 Lemon Peel Cut into strips
- 1. Pour apple cider and maple syrup into large souce pan.
- 2. Wrap cinnamon sticks, cloves, allspice berries, orange peel and lemon peel in washed square of cheesecloth. Tie with kitchen string and drop into the cider mixture.
- 3. Heat over moderate heat 5-10 minutes but not to boiling. Remove from heat, discard spice bundle.
- 4. Add a fresh cinnamon stick to each serving if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sfarrisee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note