Hot and Sweet Citrus Salad
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) herb salad mix
- 4 navel oranges peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 Fresno chili pepper with seeds very thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion very thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Put the arugula on a platter. Arrange the orange slices in overlapping layers over the arugula, allowing some of the leaves to peek through. Scatter the chili pepper, onion on top. Drizzle with the EVOO and sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Hot and Sweet Citrus Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads