Hot-and-Spicy Cranberry-Pear Chutney
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 (6-ounce) package sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 (10 1/2-ounce) jars pear preserves
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) jar hot jalapeno jelly
- 1 (9-ounce) jar hot mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- Bring first 5 ingredients to a boil in a large saucepan, stirring constantly. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until cranberry skins pop.
- Stir in pear preserves and remaining ingredients; simmer mixture, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and cool. Pour into hot sterilized jars, and seal. Store in refrigerator up to 1 month.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Craisins for sweetened dried cranberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments